Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

Out to Dinner~





Connie, Ryan and Erin and all of us got together at a place called the Log Inn for a great dinner before her now 20 year old twins go back to school. Erin is at Ball State and Ryan at UE. Ryan is a Cross Country star here in town and choose to stay at a local school. We took some inside pictures and some outside pictures, see below for those. The Log Inn has good ole fashion country cooking. It taste like eating at Aunt Kathy's house. Aunt Kathy is my great aunt and one of my best buddies in the whole world. I would not be who I am today if it was not for her. She taught me how to cook, iron, sew, bake, keep a house (you wouldn't know that by the looks of my house right now), and so many other things I could go on forever.

No comments: