Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A well needed pick me up....

As I sit here pumping, typing this and trying to figure out how to pick up extra hours at work not knowing who will keep my babies or how I will accomplish it with so many things to do at home and Christmas just around the corner, I read this poam. I will now take a second out while the trio takes a nap to thank God for all the blessings he has seen fit to give me.....

..........Dear Lord, it's such a hectic day,With little time to stop and pray,
For life's been anything but calm, Since you called on me to be a mom.
Running errands, matching socks, Building dreams with building blocks.
Cooking, cleaning, and finding shoes, And other stuff that children lose.
Fitting lids on bottled bugs, Wiping tears and giving hugs. A stack of last week's mail to read,
So where's the quiet time I need? Yet when I steal a minute Lord, Just at the sink or ironing board, To ask the blessings of your grace, I see them in my small one's face,
That you have blessed me all the while, As I stop to kiss that precious smile.

No comments: