Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Missing my Sunday......

My friend that watches the trio on Sunday's always takes pictures and sends to me for my blog. Our computer is to old for me to put my pictures on the computer from the camera so she has been real good about sending me things. I was pretty disappointed on Monday when there was nothing in my email. Christmas night she and her twins came over and I said "you have spoiled me by sending me things and I was a little disappointed that I didn't get pictures." So Erin her girl twin gave me a present to open and it was the pictures below in a cool collage picture frame. That is why I didn't get pictures! On Monday I kept finding this red little fuzzies and couldn't figure out where they came from or how it got in the babies cribs, after I saw the pictures I got the explanation of the red fuz..

This is my big eye Emma.......

This one is my sweet passive Nate.......
This is happy baby Alli......who almost didn't get a picture because she wouldn't coperate.



No comments: