Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Antiquities

These pictures were taken during a fundraiser that our MOM's group did. They turned out so good! It is a good thing I sold some coupons because I sold enough that I didn't have to pay for any of the pictures I got and I got a bunch of pictures. I even got a 16x20 and 10x13 on canvas. I was even surprised that the 10x13 that you got from the company for participating in the fundraiser was not the worst one of them all. I asked how it was decided witch one you got and they said they pick the best of the three that are taken for the fundraiser. The photographer was great. Erin was very down to earth and did a great job with the kids. Veronica and I spent a lot of time with her over the three days and we really liked her a lot. I can't wait for them to come. Enjoy!!!

No comments: