Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Flu Bug update...


Nate was up again in the night and landed in bed with me. By the time daddy got cleaned up and took this picture....

Alli started and boy did it get her. This poor baby went through about 5 pairs of jamies in about a 30 min span. She was vomiting about every 10-20 min for several hours. I was really worried about her. I made arrangements to go in to work early and leave early because Donnie was working a Christmas party. I had planned to call the doctor around eight when Donnie called and said she finally sipped some pedialite and kept it down. She just perked up from there and with every little bit of pedialite about every 20 min. So when I came home this is what I found...
don't my monkey's look sick:)?
This is 7up, ginger ale, and sprite at which they will drink none of the above. Thankfully they like the pedilite, and all the milk that they are begging for...
Amy went and got jello for them and I made several kinds in hopes that they will eat some of it. I am not sure how they will do with the texture. See the almost empty green one? Well, as fast as I set the last one in the fridge Emma was in the door and had it pulled off the shelf and every where before I could grab her. I am not one that says many bad things for them to pick up but this time I said "dammit Emma, dammit look at this mess." I said "now sit down on the floor so I can get this cleaned up and I don't want you to get up." What does Emma reply as she is sitting down on the floor with a look of shock on her face..."dammit!" I thought crap, now I wander how long she is going to repeat that. That was the only time thank goodness. I am so grateful I don't usually say bad words.

No comments: