Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Beautiful Babies

Hi Everyone!

Stacey doesn't know I've appointed myself as her guest blogger today. Yes, I know her password, and it's a secret ... so don't ask. Okay?

She also hasn't seen this picture of her beautiful babies that I took a couple of months ago. So I thought I'd surprise her and just post her very own sneak peek. I bet she'll be real surprised next time she gets on here and spots these little cuties!

Hi Stacey! Do you love it?? (I'll be talking to you later!)

Be Blessed Everyone.

Tanya
(The Dairy Wife and Mom to the FarmHouse Kids)

1 comment:

Homegrown Tribe said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog... sorry it's taken me so long to say hi back. :)

your kiddos are SOOOOO cute! I love it!

have a great night

brittany