Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I love to read to my babies and they love to be read to. This picture was taken about a week ago. I didn't get to spend only enough time with them to get them ready for bed and tuck them in. I work 8a-8p on weekends but the other girl that I worked with that day that leaves at 7 let me leave at 7, thank you Ryan. I got a medicine ball that I have been wanting for a while. I knew when I opened my card that it was the last card that Donnie opened because it had three Woodstock's bouncing on springs with Snoopy. Donnie was going to bring them to the hospital to see me but it was pretty cold and rainy. I didn't want to take the chance of them catching something. Aunt Tammy and the kids brought me a picture that she designed on the computer of the babies. It was just beautiful. All four of my sisters kids are Donnie and my godchildren. I will have to take a picture of my picture and post it.

No comments: