Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Emma

The kids have a TV mounted up on the wall and Emma was watching the Wiggles. They all really like music but she loves it the best. When I was pregnant and living in my recliner I would sit with a CD walkman my sister got me with the headphones on my belly and play music for the babies. We also read everyday a Dr Seuss book that was adapted to be read in utero. Years ago I had bought that same book for my secrete pal at work when she was pregnant and long after we were revealed to each other she found it and bought it for me, inside she wrought "I pray you get to read this to a little one very soon." Lisa knew that we had been trying for a while to get pregnant. Some 11 years later when I found out I was pregnant. I had Donnie in his parents garage moving boxes of stuff to find this book. We were in the process of building a house a living at his parents when we found out. I knew that it would be a while before I could read to the "baby" but I wanted to know right where it was. Little did I know I would be reading it to three in the months to come.

No comments: