Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A day out with Mommy

First in our day we went to the allergist with mommy and we were so good. They just watched the nurse practitioner look in my ears and listen to my lungs and of course they were the hit of the office for the afternoon. After that we picked our cousin Megan up from school and walked around Walgreen's and everyone got a new book. We then met Aunt Tammy, Kara, Adam and Sara at Sonic for a after school drink and little snack......french fries yum! I can't believe I forgot to take pictures of the kids with their cousins. I even had the camera in the diaper bag. I don't know what I was thinking.
This is Emma getting her teeth brushed for the first time. She thought it was funny!
Nate.....not so much!
Alli also thought it was funny. We will get much better at it since we do it two times a day.

No comments: