Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Poor Jenna!

This is Jenna our old "gray face" golden. She no longer has a minuets piece.......
This is as you all know Alli..........She has been crawling for about a week. She chases Jenna around the blanket that she is suppose to be on with Emma and Nate. Alli also has taken Jenna's nyla bone away from her and yes she has tasted it before I could get to her. But all is good as we become mobile. Emma is rolling all over and went a couple of "hand over knees." Nate is also rolling all over and is up on his knees rocking like crazy. Someone said to me "now the fun begins," I am not so sure about that! I think it means I get more then nothing done while they are awake. Oh well like I have said in the past "I wouldn't trade it for a million bucks.

till next time......

No comments: